Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last Update

Hey hey!

So, yes I am done my ride, but the fight never really ends. So far I have raised $5420!!!! Wicked I know. I am also in a Youth Noise blog/article if you want to check it out! And, I am on of the heroes on Kids Are Heroes website, click me.

I have surpassed my goal, and that is awesome. I always thought I could ride across BC, but never thought that I could fundraise that much money, I did both and more! So thank you very much to everybody!

I don't know if anybody is still reading this, but if you are, I hope you enjoyed reading about my journey as much I as I enjoyed doing it. (And just so you know, riding across BC was the coolest and best thing I have done in my life so far.)

I also have a personal blog, so if you ever feel like a read, click here.

Peace Like a River

No comments:

Post a Comment