Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ironman


Penticton Ironman, and some crazy people!

Stage 8 = a rest, for me at least! Today is a rest day in beautiful, hot Osoyoos. All I have done so far today is eat, sleep, swim and chill. But, I did watch my first Ironman. The Penticton Ironman rolled through Osoyoos this morning. It was a pretty cool thing to watch, and I did not know that there were so many insane people out there! Who wants to swim 3.4km, cycle 180km then run a marathon (42.2km)? Well... I do someday...but I will save that for a later date, like when I am legally old enough to do it!
Go man go!

Other than that, I have just been hanging out with my grandma Dar, and great aunts Joyce and Ellie today who came down from Kelowna to spend sometime with us. Tomorrow I have my last pass to go over, but is a small one, only 11km up. Only 5 more days of riding left and about 430km!! Almost there!

Dar, Ellie, Joyce and my right leg


My mom and I enjoying some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment